Langsung ke konten utama

Sumber Modal - Liber saragi



CURRICULUM VITAE




Personal Details


Full Name
Sex
Place, Date of Birth
Nationality
Marital Status
Height, Weight
Health
Religion
Address
Mobile
Phone
E-mail

: Liber Saragi
: Male
: Porti, May 16, 1992
: Indonesia


: Single
: 160 cm, 48 kg
: Perfect

: Christian
: Jl. Boxit Gang. Perjuangan No. 356 Kota Bangun Medan
:
0852 6108 3950
:
061 – 685 5642
: li_bertsmaypm@yahoo.co.id

Educational Background


1998 - 2004
2004 - 2007
2007 - 2010
2011 – 2014
: SD N 096131 Girsang Sipangan Bolon Parapat
: SMP N 42 Medan
: SMA SWASTA YapimMabar
: Economic Faculty at the University of Prima Indonesia, Medan

Course & Education


2007 - 2009
2009 - 2010
2011 – 2012
: Computer & Internet Course at Mandiri Prima, Medan
: BT/BS Medika
: English Language Course at Pusat Bahasa UNPRI Medan

Qualifications
  1. Good Communication Skills
  2. Accounting and Administration (Journal Printing, Inventory Control, and Calculation)
  3. Good in English fluently ( write and oral )
  4. Computer Literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access, MS Outlook).
  5. Internet Literate

Working Experience
Working at Compassion Indonesia Fondation
Period
Purpose
Position
Job's Description :
  • Expatriates documentation filling & follow up;
  • Appointment arrangement;
  • Filling anda data updating;
  • Meeting budget arrangement;
  • Procurement filling, inventory control, and administration asistant;


Medan, 05 Desember 2012


Jl. Boxit Gang Perjuangan No. 356 Lingkungan I Kota Bangun, Medan
October 17, 2012

HRD Manager JW Marriot Medan
Jl. Putri Hijau No.10 Medan
20111


Dear Sir,
I read your advertisement in Analisa daily news date on 15 October, 2012 in advertisement that your company is fast growing organization and has a good reputation, so I would like to join with your company as Duty Manager (DM)
I am 23 years of age and I graduated from Economic Faculty, Prima Indonesia University, Medan, Majoring in Management.
I have an excellent health, high motivation, good communication skill, computer skill, creative, high loyalty, integrity, I am ready to work hard, motorcycle, and highly motivated to works every where.
Hopefully, you could consider my application and I am looking forward to hearing from you.




Yours faithfully,
Liber Saragi, SE

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

KISAH KENA GERD

Jumat, 29 Mei 2020 2 hari bedrest dan jadi dokter untuk diri sendiri di rumah 😢😢 Sejak aku kena GERD 2017 yang lalu, tiap hari harus berjuang utk melawan sakit ini krn sewaktu2 bisa kambuh. 

Berawal dari sebuah mimpi

Nyanyi dulu yok ...              Seperti Bermimpi kuada disini semua karena cintaMu              Melangkah bersama di jalan Mu Tuhan              Kurasa damai ........................ Mimpiku menjadi nyata semua karna anugrahNya Semuanya berawal dari sebuah mimpi menjadi kenyataan yang tak pernah terpikirkan sebelumnya.